Sunday, September 14, 2008

New stuff coming; KUDU

Soon we'll have some new stuff up on here, starting with another installment of Mike IQ's Steady Nerdin' which I will be posting as soon as I can format it up here. He's working on some other stuff to post on Augenmusik as well, though I'm also hoping to get some more interviews and show reviews up here. Cause, why the hell not.

In the meantime, I'll just leave you with some videos of NY's KUDU. I started reading about them about the time I split from NY and also managed to get a CD sampler from Nublu, the club/ label on the LES that they were on, which had some hot-shit song on it by KUDU. They're heavy, the drummer is sick, and the lyrics are raunchy, and as far as I'm concerned this stuff is gold. They need to get their collective asses up to Montreal sometime. Anyway, some videos to share to convince you. And you can pick up their "Death of a Party" album here: Kudu - Death of the Party

  • Heavy synths galore, this one is called Bar Star:




  • And this one's Boom Boom. The song's awesome and the fact that they're walking around my old hood makes me miss it.

    Labels: ,

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home